Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Soda Can Flowers Anyone?!

Hello EveryCraftyOne!

So I was rummaging around in my Stuff and came across my pretty metal soda can flowers and just had to take a photo of them and show you.... so I did. I splashed them on Instagram (myartsandparts), Twitter (myartsandparts), Tumblr (myartsandparts) and FB, yup (myartsandparts) and I got a whole lot of you asking me to do a You Tube video (myartsandparts). LOL

I don't know about you, but I love me some happy color in the winter when it's bleak as all get out outside. I put my flowers in a button jar, look hard and you'll see the buttons! They are now sitting atop one of my vintage cabinets where I store my paints right within eyeshot... LOVE them!



So I'm sitting here thinking just how to go about it so it's not 3 hours long! I'm going to work on that this evening and I hope to start filming tomorrow. Maybe I can write up a short tut for my blog too! I'll give it my best shot. MAYBE.
Right now it's hard to type, Miss Madison, my 2 year old mini schnoodle insists I hold her. Could you resist this face?


Alrighty, off I go to set myself up for tomorrow. All part of my BIGGER plan to be more productive, reach some of my goals and make more videos!

Happy Tuesday Nite everyone!
OX
Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, Please leave me a message and have a blessed day!